MARCH GIVEAWAY – MIAMI MONEY EXCHANGE
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING GIVEAWAY IS VALID ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY UNLESS YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DC AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES. Participation in the Miami Money Exchange MARCH GIVEAWAY (“Giveaway”) constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these official rules by the participant. The Giveaway is sponsored by Global Market Business USA Inc. d/b/a Miami Money Exchange, Miami, FL 33132 (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these official terms. Void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law. The giveaway is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to all United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”), and immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children, and grandchildren) and/or those living in the same household as any Giveaway Entity are not eligible.
- How and when to enter: The Giveaway begins at 12:00:01 AM, Eastern Time (ET), on March 10, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on April 10, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be recognized or returned. Incomplete entries are void.
During the promotion period, you can enter the Giveaway if you must leave a Review on Google (you can leave a review for each office, total (4) offices.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) potential winner of the prize will be randomly selected on April 05, 2023, from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor as follows: 2 participants will be randomly selected from each of the offices (for a total of 8). The winner will be randomly selected from these 8 finalists. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential prize winner by telephone or email address, or another delivery method as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the potential winner does not respond within three (3) days of notification or refuses to accept the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner. Up to two (2) alternate draws will be made, after which the prize will be forfeited if not claimed. Potential Prize Winner must complete, notarize, and deliver an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and, where imposing such a condition is lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) business days of winner’s written acceptance of price notification. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prize: The Prize consists of an IPad Air (Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc). The prize is not transferable. All local, state and federal taxes and any other expenses not specifically listed herein related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, and Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099 to the Grand Prize Winner reporting the value of the prize as income for the winner. Total approximate retail value of Prize: $599. The winner agrees that admission to the game is granted pursuant to a revocable, non-transferable license that is personal to the applicable winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, traded, transferred, gifted, donated, or transmitted in another way. Sponsor is solely responsible for delivery of the Prize and is not responsible for the utility of the Prize to the winner. The winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and other expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize, including establishing a mobile service account with a carrier. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY BY THE SPONSOR.
- Winner: To find out the name of the winner, visit the Website. The name will be published once the Winner has been verified.
- Release: By entering, participants release the Giveaway Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, and promotional agencies and each other’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or loss to persons and property that they may suffer in connection with this Giveaway or the receipt, enjoyment, property or the use of the Prize. Each participant agrees that neither Released Parties: (A) shall be liable for, and hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Giveaway or any giveaway-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize by entrants, and (B) have made any express or implied warranty, representation or warranty, in fact, or in law, with respect to any prize, including without limitation the quality or suitability of such prize for any particular purpose.
- Advertising and Marketing: Submission of an entry constitutes permission by the Prize winner and each participant to Sponsor and its designees to use name, identity, title, likeness, distinctive appearance, physical likeness, the image, portrait, photograph of participants (whether still or in motion), screen characters, voice, vocal style, statements, gestures, mannerism, personality, performance characteristic, biographical data, signature, and any other indication or imitation of identity or likeness for advertising and commercial purposes, in any media, without notice, approval or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such an event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impediment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (3) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to person or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the participant’s sole recourse is another entry in the Giveaway, if possible.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, the participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved on an individual basis, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the applicable state or federal court in Miami-Dade, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participation in this Giveaway, but in no event, the attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the participant be allowed to obtain prizes for indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages; and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and each and every one of the rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All matters and questions relating to the creation, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws (whether in the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would give rise to the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
©2023 Global Market Business USA Inc.
All rights reserved.